If you are in the market for a feature-rich drone that is affordable, then look no farther than the Potensic drones. Yes, this brand is not as famous as some of the other market leaders, but don’t let that stop you from checking out the 9 best Potensic drones they manufacture. After reading about their variety of drones, we will let the products speak for themselves.
This company manufactures drones with 1080P cameras, along with drones in the FPV, Mini, and GPS category, so you have a variety to choose from. Read our reviews and decide for yourself, which is going to be your new favorite drone.
9 Best Potensic Drones – The Top Potensic Choices to buy
- Potensic T25 Drone
- Potensic D88 Foldable Drone
- Potensic D80 Drone
- Potensic T35 GPS Drone
- Potensic D58 FPV Drone
- Potensic D50
- Potensic D60
- Potensic T18
- Potensic Upgraded A20 Mini Drone
Potensic T25 Drone
This is one of their most popular drones on the market today. With this drone, you get a carrying case and two batteries. It is an affordable drone with a price tag of under $200. It has the advanced 9-axis gyro, making it steady and wind-resistant when flying. The carrying case is made of aluminum with enough space to hold the drone and all of the accessories.
The camera gives you a 120° wide view and is a 1080 P FOV WiFi. With this type of camera, you can be sure that you are going to capture pictures that are clear and concise. This will happen even if you have your drone flying at high speeds
With this drone, you get extra protection guards, landing gears, and propeller blades. Both batteries will give you as many as 20 minutes of flight time with a control distance of 980 feet. It weighs 3.95 pounds and measures 13.7 x 10.9 x 6.2 inches.
- Ready to fly right out of the box after charging batteries
- Very steady and responsive and perfect to fly indoors
- Short charging time of 60 minutes for each battery
- Extra batteries are costly
- When changing the batteries need to recalibrate
- Flight time is too short
Potensic D88 Foldable Drone
It is one of the higher-end drones, but it comes with so many great features. It has a 2K camera, brushless motors and so much more. The camera has a 110° wide-angle lens that you can adjust 90°.
The fuselage can easily be folded, so it is easy to store and carry in the Aluminum case. Flying this drone is fun and easy when you use your smartphone and remote control. It has a strong power system due to the 1350KV brushless motors that enable the drone to fly at high speeds up to 50km. The battery gives you 16-20 minutes of flying time.
With the combination of ultrasonic altitude and optical flow positioning, it helps to make the quadcopter flight safer, more stable, and hover precisely. This makes it great for a beginner just learning how to fly a drone. It only weighs 5.25 pounds and measures 15.2 x 12 x 4.6 inches. It is recommended for ages 14 and older.
It has 5G WiFi transmission so there is no delay in giving you fluent live video and images that are clear. The Potensic D88 foldable drone has GPS follow me mode and intelligent return.
- Very responsive and quiet
- Loaded with high-end features
- Good hobby-level drone
- It has slot for SD cards but does not come with one
- Quits recording to SD card after a few minutes sometimes so can lose videos
- No indicator on the charger if the battery charging
Potensic D80 Drone
The advanced 4 brushless motors will help your drone fly at a higher speed and for a long distance with low consumption of battery time. The camera is also upgraded to a 2K with a 5G WiFi. This will enable you to take smoother HD videos. The drone weighs 6 pounds and measures 16.9 x 5.5 x 11.6 inches.
It will give you speeds up to 40km with RC ranges of 800m. If there is no signal interference it can go up to 1000m. The Potensic D80 drone is perfect if you are trying to capture a high-speed moment such as a surfing moment. The dual GPS is integrated with the latest technology.
The dual GPS enables you to keep an accurate positioning of the drone along with the Return to Home function so you will not lose your drone if you have a weak signal or low battery. It has an 1800mAh battery so you get up to 20 minutes of flight time. It comes with an aluminum case to make transporting your drone easy.
- Great customer support
- Easy to get up and running
- Great for a beginner as it is easy to control
- An SD card is required but they do not include one
- Needs to be flown in wide, GPS covered area
- Instructions are not clearly written
Potensic T35 GPS Drone
This drone not only has the GPS positioning but also the GLONASS positioning to provide you with accurate positioning details. You can follow the GPS using your smartphone so it follows you where you go, capturing videos and images wherever you are. For easier operation, it has one key land/takeoff and altitude hold. Great for a beginner as all you have to do is press one button to get to land or rise to a perfect height.
The camera is a 1080 HD WiFi with an adjustable 90° angle and gives you picture transmission with no delay. The 2500mAh battery gives you up to 15 minutes of flying time. It weighs 3.1 pounds and measures 14 x 14 x 8 inches. This drone is equipped with the advanced 9 axis Gyro so this makes it steady when flying and more resistant to wind.
- Easy to assemble the smaller parts but takes patience
- Affordable price
- The camera is easy to adjust by remote
- Flying time is too short and takes hours to charge
- Does not come with an SD card
- Sometimes a problem connecting to the phone app
Potensic D58 FPV Drone
This drone’s 1080P HD camera offers a first-person view with a 120° wide angle view. It has a 90° adjustable lens with the adjustable button on the remote that will move the camera down or up. It also comes with 2 detachable batters that will give you between 30-36 minutes of flying time. With the one key landing/take-off button, it is simple enough that it can be operated by children and beginners
To make transporting your drone easier and to protect it, it comes with an aluminum carrying case. This drone has GPS Assisted Flight where you can draw dots on the map found on the app for your own customized flight plan. The measurements of this drone are 13.9 x 10.3 x 6.3 inches and only weigh 3.88 pounds.
This drone had 3-speed modes; low, medium, and high to meet your drone operating experience. It also gives you a safe flight experience with the great GPS mode that will return it to you if the battery gets low or the signal gets lost.
- Has 4 LED lights for night flying
- Great starter drone
- Has a flexible phone holder
- Must use with any phone that supports 5G WiFi-Band
- This one does not have brush-less motor
- No list of what you get with the drone
This quadcopter is a great one for those that are just starting with drone flying. It comes with a 1080P HD with advanced 5G WiFi transmission. It will give you a clear, fluent live video without delay or lag. It also has dual GPS, which allows you to accurately locate your drone and be able to fly it with more stability.
The Potensic D50 has been upgraded with the latest video and image transmission technology. You will get 12-15 minutes of flying time. To make flying fun and easy, select a destination or building on the App and when it flies around it, you will get an image that is very comprehensive. The transmission distance of the drone is up to 300m away.
The Potensic D50 weighs 6.4 ounces and measures 14 x 12 x 8 inches so it is not a very big drone. When you use the intelligent flight control it will help to calculate the suspended height of the drone so you will not have to have your hand on the stick in order to control your drone.
- Although small it is easy to fly and stable
- Nothing needs to be assemble
- In the US, no FAA registration
- Requires an SD card but they do not include one with the drone
- Does not have a brushless motor
- Only 5G phones will work
The drone had adopted the advanced brushless motors so your drone can fly long distances and at a high speed with a stable flight that uses low battery consumption. It also integrates the latest dual GPS technology that enables you to keep an accurate positioning of your drone. You do not have to worry about losing it with the return to home function if you have a weak signal, get out of range, or low battery.
The drone is multifunctional and uses one key function for altitude hold, landing/take off, fly-by-trajectory, and more. It gives you up to 20 minutes of flight time. When you download the App you can share it on social medial immediately. This one weighs 2.87 pounds and measures 14 x 12 x 8.
The battery is easy to replace and gives you 20 minutes of flight time. The camera has anti-shake technology with an adjustable rotation lens of 90°. It also has an alarm that will beep to let you know when it is out of range or battery is low so you can fly it back to you.
- 12 months hassle-free warranty
- Is lightweight and has removable propellers so it is easier to store
- Fastest drone in its class
- Takes almost five hours to charge
- Without a GPS signal, many of the functions do not work
- No zoom function on the camera
It has the advanced built-in 9 axis gimbal along with the 1080P camera to give you smooth HD video you want from a drone. With the new technology of Fly-by-trajectory and Follow-me mode, you will enjoy easy piloting controls and a smooth flight. The Potensic-G App will let you share videos and pictures directly to social media so you can share special moments with your friends and family as it happens.
It comes with 2 batteries so you have extra flying time with each battery giving you 10 minutes of flying time. It has a control range of 984 feet with the adjustable angle of the camera up to 75°. It also comes with an aluminum case for safe travel. The drone measures 13.8 x 10.9 x 6.4 inches and weighs 4 pounds.
- Nice padding in the case to protect the drone
- Good GPS stability
- High-quality videos and pictures
- GPS signal can be on the weak side
- Controller feels cheap
- Flight time too short
Potensic Upgraded A20 Mini Drone
This is a fun drone to fly as it has 3 adjustable speeds so no matter what your experience is you will be able to fly it. Using the remote control you can fly it in any direction. This drone is very portable as it is the width of an iPhone 5. The measurements are 3.1 x 1.2 x 3.5 inches and weigh 6.7 ounces and come with 3 lithium metal batteries.
Being a mini drone, it does not have a lot of features like a camera or GPS but this is a great drone for a child or beginner who just wants to learn to fly a drone. Each battery takes about 35 minutes to charge. The drone has altitude hold and one key landing/take-off so even a child or beginner can fly it with having to worry about the control or direction it is flying. This drone would make an excellent gift for a child.
It is a drone that is that the entire family would enjoy and at a reasonable price, you could get more than one and have drone races. It comes in four colors so there would be no mistaking who had which drone. It is very durable and had four propeller guards to help protect it from damage.
- Easy for beginners and kids to fly
- Fast and agile
- Has emergency stop button so you can land drone immediately to prevent injuries
- Tiny plug on the battery that is hard to insert
- Short flying time of 5-6 minutes
- Very easy to lose with no GPS
Buying Guide — What to look for when buying a drone
When looking at a Potensic drone to buy there are some things that you should consider.
- The experience of the flyer and their age. Make sure that the drone is appropriate for the age of the person you are buying it for.
- Look to see how hard it is to fly and whether there are instructions
- Check to see if they have customer service and how to reach them if they have questions
- The price and if it is worth what you get with the drone.
- Features such as type of camera, GPS, battery time, camera, image, and video quality, if it has a return to me feature so you will not lose it.
- See how many batteries it has, the charging time
- If it comes with a carrying case, especially if you are going to be traveling with it
- As most do not come with an SD card but require them, see what size you need.
- Check the reviews, read the pros and cons
- If you have to purchase extra batteries, check to see how much they are
- Do your homework before you purchase any Potensic Drone to make sure that you are getting what you want your drone to have.
Potensic is new to the drone market but they provide well constructed, affordable drones for the beginners to the experts. Here in this article, we have discussed the top 9 best Potensic Drones giving you their top features along with pros and cons from customer reviews that have purchased one of these drones.
All have received high ratings and many will purchase others from them when they decide to upgrade. As you can see, their cameras are 1080P high quality that will give you awesome clear images and videos. They all have the latest technology. After you check out our top nine, you are sure to find one that will fit your needs and budget.